Volunteers keep Peabody Garden areas healthy and growing. Our Master Gardener
Advisors (also volunteers) need help with routine and special maintenance on
each scheduled workday. Please come and spend an hour or more working with the Master Gardener Advisors. This summer some of the garden areas are likely to be impacted by the interior renovation of the school. Our challenge will be to address any impacts on a weekly basis and keep up with regular weekly maintenance. One or two additional people sharing thetasks really help us get through the summer of unknown challenges and have the garden areas in good shape by the time faculty and students return to their beautiful new interior space on August 26th. As always you will learn about gardening first hand. The Master Gardener Advisors spend time during each session discussing the learning aspects of the garden as well as answering questions about the school garden and gardening. The garden patrol has tools and gloves for volunteers to use.
- Monday, June 17, 2013 – 5:00 to 7:00 PM
- Monday, June 24, 2013 – 5:00 to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, July 10, 2013 – 5:00 to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, July 17, 2013 – 5:00 to 7:00 PM --CANCELLED DUE TO HEAT
- Wednesday, July 24, 2013 – 5:00 to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, July 31, 2013 – 5:00 to 7:00 PM
- Monday, August 5, 2013 – 5:00 to 7:00 PM
- Monday, August 12, 2013 – 5:00 to 7:00 PM
- Monday, August 19, 2013 – 5:00 to 7:00 PM
- Saturday, August 24, 2013– 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Please note that the workday will be cancelled if there are thunderstorms.